We have a range of generators to hire from 14Kva to 1000Kva. Every generator is housed in a sound attenuated enclosure to guarantee sound levels meet UK noise legislation. We have been very successful in providing total satisfaction throughout a variety of industries.
Offering generator hire for any length of time you require, we are able to quote a cost per week, along with a cost per event, whichever you prefer.
We have proven expertise in the provision of generator hire requirements on a multitude of projects from simple single unit rental to full turnkey systems for the Healthcare, Retail and Power grid markets as well as Data, Construction and Manufacturing sectors along with Film, TV, Events and Festivals.
No matter your need we can offer generator hire for you. Planning a wedding or event and need a continuous and trusted power source? We have the right solution to suit your needs.
Not sure what sort of generator you need for your event? get in touch and we will be happy to help you with your decision.
Marquee companies sometimes leave all power arrangements to the client and this can be quite bewildering. If you are concerned about arranging power then give us a call for a quote.
The power requirement is dependent on the activities within the marquee.
Getting a power supply at your marquee event for caterers, heating, lighting and music is crucial. We can recommend the appropriate power output and this will be included in your quotation, we will supply and install generators, complete with distribution boards etc. All the electrical equipment is regularly tested and inspected in accordance with regulations.
Our fleet of super silent road tow generators are perfect for fast deployment and areas where access is sensitive. The generators that we typically supply for these events are 40-60kva (approximately twice a household power supply).
We can also supply as much or as little distribution as you like, so you can have power wherever you need it.
- Reliable temporary power is critical to the success of your event
- Emergency power in the event of utility failure,
- Comprehensive range from 15 kVA to 1000 KVA.
- Quick and easy to set up, simple to operate.
- Acoustically optimised to provide industry-leading sound attenuation levels down to 65dBA@1m.
- Optimised engine management system to maximise power output whilst minimising fuel consumption and emissions.
Planned power outage
We have a number of years experience offering temporary generator hire as a power supply when planning a switch-over for your mains power or when your current power supply requires maintenance. With all manner of needs catered to, why not call now and see how we can help.
- All our hire generators are housed in a super silent acoustic enclosure (75dba at 1 meter)
- Fuel tank allowing 24 hour continuous use
- Transport friendly (crane, forklift, trailer)
- Socket and busbar connection
- Easy/auto start
- Alternator protection