At Ian Webb Engineering we have over 20 years experience working with intelligent generator controllers from Deep Sea Electronics, a UK based manufacturer of:
- Generator Controllers
- Auto Transfer Switch Controllers
- Battery Chargers
Ian Webb Engineering mechanics and electricians are all fully trained on installation, service and use of all Deep Sea Electronics Genset equipment.
With an investment such as a Diesel Generator, it is important to ensure you unlock the full capabilities of your investment. Installation of a Deep Sea generator controller allows you to monitor, control and communicate with your generator from anywhere in the world, with capabilities in 3G/4G communication and internet access.
It is important to understand how you can make your generator work best for you and your requirements, all businesses need to be aware of how their generator is operating, and doing this remotely give you peace of mind that your generator is running efficiently and effectively without needing to get your hands dirty.
Flexibility of control and communication
Installing a Deep Sea Electronics module gives a completely scalable level of communication with your Genset, these include but are not limited to:
- Basic Run and Stop commands
- General overview of power output
- Historical records of generator alarms
- Instant notifications of generator activity via Email or SMS (additional hardware required)
- Full and free access to online portal DSEWebnet for remote monitoring and control
- Generator synchronisation capabilities
Ask us about other capabilities of Deep Sea Controllers and modules, this equipment is designed for flexibility with no requirement too small.