At Ian Webb engineering we have a wealth of experience that enables us to cater to your every need. If you are looking to purchase a generator from us, as you feel that you require a more permanent solution to your power needs, we have a number of pre-built options to suit your needs.
What should I expect?
If you are looking to purchase a more permanent solution to your power requirements we would first of all need to conduct an assessment of your needs, we would need to understand:
- Planned location of the generator
- Size of area required to power through the generator
- Approximate KvA required
These will allow us to get a better idea of your needs. One our our experiences engineers will come to your site to conduct an initial assessment to give us a better idea of what will be required.
All under control
When it comes to installation of your chosen generator, we will facilitate and manage the transport of your chosen option. You will have the experience of both an electrical engineer and mechanical engineer to make sure the installation goes smoothly and that you are happy with the final product.
- All our hire generators are housed in a super silent acoustic enclosure (96dba at 1 meter)
- Fuel tank allowing 24 hour continuous use
- Transport friendly (crane, forklift, trailer)
- Socket and busbar connection
- Easy/auto start
- Alternator protection